The Happy Roof Company was born when three longtime friends came together and decided, with their experience, education, abilities, know-how, and pure grit, could produce a better, higher quality roofing product at a much more affordable price than any of our competitors.
We are also convinced, that using a little common sense, courtesy, and respect we can deliver a level of service unmatched by any other roofing company in the area.
It’s a golden rule kind of thing.
Here at The Happy Roof Company, we’re on a mission to deliver the best home improvement experience in town.
We exist only to deliver a home improvement experience that results in your highest satisfaction and overall happiness with every aspect of the job- service, quality, warranty, production, and pricing.
This maybe a lofty goal, but we plan on being one of the most recognizable, highly regarded roofing companies in town within five years.
So, who are we?
At The Happy Roof Company, our core values are who we are. They describe our state of being. They are so integral to our being- we would not abandon our values even if we were penalized for holding them. They are the values of The Happy Roof Company, and we want to attract as clients, team members, and investors those who share our values.
- Competence: Our dedication to competence requires not only lifelong learning, but also that we continually assess our ability to appropriately and effectively address the needs of those we serve.
- Integrity: We strive to have ever more congruence between our words and deeds, and to deliver on all our promises, including delivering the best home improvement experience in town, building the highest quality roofs and providing a level of service unmatched by our competitors.
- Respect: We respect all people, their property, their time, their opinions, and rights at all times.
- Relationships: We are committed to open, inclusive and respectful lifelong relationships, including collaboration among diverse parties on common interests.
- Stewardship: We recognize our responsibility to act with vision, ever mindful of the effects of our actions today and tomorrow on the future.
- Gratitude: We recognize how fortunate we are to have the freedom to chase our dream, to have our health, our relationships and we vow never to take it for granted.